Does your company culture produce more bullies than big, courageous ideas?
Is your team’s self-focused competition choking out creative collaboration?
Are you losing great people and don’t know why?
In companies + communities like these, there’s an imbalance at play…and it’s crushing the souls of the people in them. Not to mention, the company itself.
And our heartlessness in business is killing us, our businesses and the world.
The way out lies in how we lead.
What’s going to restore balance and all that comes along with it—including more engaged employees, higher creativity, and being top talent’s employer of choice—is the pursuit of integration; gender integration in leadership.
In a workshop designed to expose the way masculine and feminine energies impact the success—or stagnation—of a business, team or community, Signy introduces the idea that effective and inspiring leadership is fluid.
This fluidity in turn catapults businesses to the top of their industries, by attracting incredible people with untapped creativity.
Breaking down the behaviours and mindsets that define toxic, distorted and integrated masculine and feminine—and their impact and influence in the workplace—Femasculine: The Fluid Future of Leadership arms leaders with the insight needed to change the way they move forward and create the businesses (and lives) they want.
This model will activate:
- Non-stop creativity.
- Industry changing innovation.
- The ability to attract cutting edge talent.
- Leaders that engage employees to bring their best selves to work.
Through a 60-90 minute keynote filled with engaging stories, powerful exercises and active coaching, participants walk away with:
- A realization of what’s not working in their company today, and why
- An understanding of the work that’s needed to be done to actually encourage change that lasts
- Honest recognition of their own natural Leadership Lean…and how it contributes to the reality they find themselves in and…
- …a sense of urgency that gets their teams firing on all cylinders…before it’s too late.
Imbalanced systems (ahem…businesses) left unchecked won’t last.
Those that find their way into integration—into Femasculine leadership—are the ones that will.
If you want:
- Leaders that engage across the organization, and an inclusive company culture that
leaves no one behind
- A turned-on group of people you love working with every day with low-to-no turnover
- Creativity (and money) flowing like crazy that fuels sustainable, long term growth
…then buckle up.
Because it’s time to do the work to take your company to the next level…or risk getting left behind.
Watch Signý share about the Femasculine Model during her keynote presentation at Deloitte.
And listen to Signý speak about Femasculine on this podcast.