What if we were all living our Signýficant Contribution?
Humour me for a minute and picture a world where you’re doing exactly what you want.
How might our lives be different? How might the world be different?
This is exactly what I’m so pumped to be talking about on March 26th at this year’s BC Women Lead Conference. I seriously can’t wait to get there and see what a room of 200+ women will uncover on this topic!
This year’s conference theme ‘Big STEPS –Big VISION’ fits perfectly with my ‘Participation is Mandatory’ philosophy.
That only happens through the choices we make in our lives every day, day after day.
It makes sense then that the topic of my keynote is ‘Participation is Mandatory’. It’s all about how you can be active and engaged in your life. As I’m prepping for this presentation I’m doing a ton of reading on destiny and prioritization. Two of the key things I’m going to be touching on are:
- choosing the relevant priorities for the life you want
- calling you forth to your Signýficant Contribution
If you’ll be at the event, here are some questions to reflect on beforehand:
- What gets in the way of you living your proclaimed priorities? Yes, there’s a double question in there, but I’ll leave you with it.
- What is that vision that you have for yourself? It’s something that you’ve maybe had your whole life, but you’ve been afraid to share it and bring it forward. Great news! Now’s the time to start taking a look at it!
- What are the important steps to move towards that vision? If you’re anything like me, you’ve maybe been procrastinating on them for a while!
I look forward to taking these questions up in person with you at the conference itself. BC Women Lead was a definite highlight of 2014 for me. There is nothing better than the buzzing energy of powerful female entrepreneurs to help push us all into action! Will I be seeing you at this year’s event? I hope so! Let’s make some magic happen!
Okay over to you:
So, will I being seeing you at this year’s event? What is your big vision? What’s preventing you from getting there? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.
P.S. I have a new e-book! How To Stop Running on Empty is all about making little changes to give yourself a little more time and a little more sanity. Even better, it’s completely FREE! Just sign-up to ‘Get Signý‘ to get your copy as well as regular doses of inspiration and little updates delivered to your inbox.